Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Left Blames America for Piracy.

I’m going to church tonight to ask for forgiveness for our sins and mine especially in regard to having mistreated these poor Somalis. For those who want to join me, we will start with a MIa Copa , followed by a few Hail Maries, followed by a few Avenu Malkainus. You notice that this service is all encompassing an any denomination is welcome to join in. The service will be followed by a five minute fast after which you are encouraged to drink a beverage of your choice.

I am open to other suggestions as how to celebrate our depravity in our universal treatment of our Somali brothers. Somebody has already suggested having a piss-in; however, I can’t go into the details of it because I would get censored……again……

No comments:

Post a Comment